Bail Waiver for Non Payment of Fines
To use the above form, you must have:
1. Received a legal court notice with a date to appear in this court to answer to a non-payment of fines warrant for a previously answered to summons or complaint; and
2. Have posted bail in the full amount of the warrant.
You may choose to waive your right to a court appearance and plead guilty to contempt for failure to pay fines. To do so, please:
1. Click on the link.
2. Print, fully complete and sign the Bail Waiver for non-payment of fines.
3. Include a copy of a form of identification (a copy of your driverís license).
4. Return both to this Court.
5. To receive a receipt, include a postage-paid, self-addressed envelope.
Of course, should you have any other questions, please call the court during regular office hours.